2014 Feb intake open for registration now!
For Nursery,K1, K2 (4-6 years) & Primary 1-2 students
Public Speaking and presentation skills for Secondary Students
Why attend this programme?
Do you know that all Primary 1 students have to do a show and tell presentation to their class as part of their English assessment? We provide a platform for your child to experience a show and tell setting. Most kids are not exposed to public speaking before primary 1 and it can be quite traumatic to expect them to speak to a large group for the first time. For "shy" kids who are afraid to speak up, these sessions help build their confidence.
- Prepares your child mentally what to expect at such sessions and specific pointers to do well for show and tell
- Helps your child to learn to become a confident and eloquent speaker
- Public speaking skills in front of an audience, learning to overcome stage fright and "freezing" in front of audience
- Trains your child on how to prepare for show and tell sessions.
- Detailed evaluation, feedback and analysis of your child's presentations after each session
- Q&A training - to hone participants on their answering skills
- Small class size (max 6 students) allows for one to one coaching session during each lesson
- conducted by an encouraging, engaging and experienced local teacher
"Janel & Jurgen have improved alot after going for the Show & Tell sessions. They are moreconfident now."
-Mummy Eva, Janel K2, Jurgen K1
Show & Tell/Public Speaking Class (attended 2 terms)