Write your way to a better Chinese grade! Our programme is highly recommended for students who are weak in Chinese.
At the start of our programme, each child will be evaluated based on their current abilities. After which, our tutors will customize a learning plan and practice assignments and activities best suited for your child's learning styles and abilities.
· Creative Composition Writing – learning to write and speak creatively, expressively and descriptively!
· Able to grasp the important steps to writing a good essay, like constructing good sentences and paragraphs
· Learn different approaches to writing excellent compositions
· Vocabulary Expansion
· Comprehension Answering Techniques
· Increase your child’s confidence in doing well for Chinese through mastery of use of good phrases and words.
· Practice papers and composition assignments given every 2 weeks.
· Papers are marked and teacher will spend time to go through with each student in class. Our small class size allows our tutor to spend more time with each student to work on their writing techniques and specific areas to improve on.
· Show & Tell/Oral practice
With small class sizes of not more than 4 students per class, we provide an environment similar to 1-to-1 tuition and yet allow students to participate actively in small group learning.
We believe in using interactive activities, real life situations and examples to make our lessons engaging and enjoyable so that the child learns to love and master the language.